Fead Construction Law is focused on the legal issues that arise on commercial and high-end residential construction projects. Our professionals have the experience and talent to provide cost-effective assistance to address the time-sensitive concerns faced by our partners in the industry. Our clients include public and private owners, general contractors, construction managers, design builders, subcontractors, suppliers, architects and engineers.
We offer the full range of legal services required for every stage of a construction project, including:
- Planning and permits
- Pre-qualification, bidding and bid protests
- Preparation and negotiation of designer and construction contracts
- Changes and delays
- Warranty claims and repairs
- Early termination
- Post-construction disputes concerning design errors and/or construction defects
We pride ourselves on pragmatic problem-solving. Regardless of your legal concerns about a construction project, we can shepherd your project through completion; surmounting legal and practical obstacles along the way.
Attorneys For Construction Litigation, Contracts, Claims And Alternative Dispute Resolution
Well-known for our construction law achievements, our attorneys offer:
- decades of experience in working with all the parties to construction projects
- a deep familiarity with all aspects of contract administration and project delivery
- vast knowledge of laws and regulations affecting construction and real estate
- understanding of the rules and procedures of mediation, arbitration and the Vermont and federal courts
- and a network of working relationships with public officials.
Our practical understanding of how construction projects work, as well as the nuances of construction law, means that we are familiar with the issues our clients face, as well as numerous ways to resolve those issues.
Lawyers from the firm are licensed in Vermont and New York. In addition, We use our strong connections with firms in other jurisdictions to assist clients in New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and elsewhere in the United States, Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
To consult with our attorneys, contact our law firm online or by calling 802-448-4467.